Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Theres just Something about a "Handy Man"

The past couple of days, my hubby has been off of work- and was given some "manly jobs" to do around the house. He has been in the yard the past 2 days cutting down weeds the size of trees- and yes- building me a box to plant me a garden. By nature my wonderful husband is not a hands on kinda guy- so I was very impressed to see the skill he has been hiding away from me. It seemed like such a "husbandy" kind of task for him to do- and I must say it had me smiling and looking at him in a new light! I guess the way husbands like their wives to cook and clean... we like our husbands to do yard work and hammer stuff! I say that's a pretty fair trade off... wouldn't you say ladies?

1 comment:

Tara Jane said...

I love it!!!!! The garden looks so great...I can't wait to see it in person. I hope you guys are doing well and have a great 4th. We need to hang out again soon!!
Love, Tara Jane :)